The simFlight Network Forums

AP button on Saitek Multi Panel not working

Installed Saitek Multi Panelall the buttons work except for AP, it lights but doesn't work for some reason. I also noticed that when coming in on Approach it does not control the Alt. Was working fine before installing the panel, am I forgetting something here? BTW am using FSX.

53 minutes ago, Andre Pizzardi said:

Installed Saitek Multi Panelall the buttons work except for AP, it lights but doesn't work for some reason. I also noticed that when coming in on Approach it does not control the Alt. Was working fine before installing the panel, am I forgetting something here? BTW am using FSX.

Using FSX,. ok, but that's not a lot of information. An add-on aircraft? Saitek control software, or FSX assignments, or FSUIPC assignments, and in the latter case what to (i.e what control names)?

BTW proper altitude control needs autothrottle engaged also.

Pete

ok, sorry I didn't give much info. Flying the FSX Beach B58, so no autothrottle, when I try to engage the AP button on the Multi Panel it lights but does not engage. Also the approach engages but doesn't disengage the Alt hold. If that makes sense to you.

Ok, figured that you have to disengage the Hold Alt button when on approach. Didn't have to do it before but maybe it wasn't right either. So now the only thing not working is the AP button on the panel. I can acitivate it with the mouse or assign another button on the Yoke, which is what I'm trying to avoid.