The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek qt not working in fsuipc but fine anywhere else

1 hour ago, Eytan_ofir said:

saitek driver installed.

You don't need or want any Saitek driver -- it seems to often make a mess of the Registry entries for the device, and doesn't give you anything useful. Best to go to the Windows Device Manager, uninstall the device completely, including driver, then re-boot and let Windows take care of it.

I have a Saitek quadrant here (the only Saitek device I have, and then only for testing), and it has always worked fine.

Pete

yeah it was working for me fine all the time but after a fresh install of windows it happend. without the driver it didnt work thats why i installed the driver.

and again every program reckonize it.. including the sim... just not fsuipc..

1 hour ago, Eytan_ofir said:

and again every program reckonize it.. including the sim... just not fsuipc..

Which Sim? If P3D is that in RAW or DIRECT mode?

It still sounds like the Registry is in a mess. If you uninstall as I said, and re-boot, does FSUIPC see it there?

Did you uninstall as  I said and try FSUIPC without the driver? You say "without the driver it doesn't work", which makes no sense at all. It is a standard USB joystick device and Windows handles it prerfectly with no Saitek software! There's nothing in the device needing anything different.

Anyway, you'll need to show me three files from the Sim Modules folder. they'll be named with FSUIPC3, FSUIPC4 or FSUIPC5 depending on what version & what Sim you are using (you never said). The files are the Log, the INI and the Joyscan.csv file.

Pete

4 hours ago, Eytan_ofir said:

runing p3d v4... when i said that without the driver it dosent work i meant that it dosent work only in fsuipc dosent matter if i have the driver or not..

So it will be okay to uninstall the device + driver.

4 hours ago, Eytan_ofir said:

what is RAW And DIRACTE mod?

RAW and DIRECT are two different modes you can set in P3D4 for joystick access. Check its Assignment menus , last item I think.

From the files you appeanded:

Y, x1E, x06A3, x0C2D, Flight Throttle Quadrant, 0, 0, 0, ...
Y, x1E, x068E, x00F2, CH PRO PEDALS USB, 0, 0, 0, ...

Both those device have the same ID (0) in the Registry, so the second is taking precedence. This is a Registry problem so I think uninstalling and reinstalling the quadrant should help.

The other thing to try if that fails is booting with the Pedals disconnected. If that works okay, then try reconnecting the Pedals.

It is also a good idea to use JoyLetters (please see chapter in user Guide about this).

Pete

18 hours ago, Eytan_ofir said:

Fresh install of windows usb tq of saitek not reckonized by fsuipc but it is in the sim and windows... saitek driver installed...

Hello! I had a Win 10 pro update last night. Today Problems with FSUIPC compound buttons not working. Saitek Flight-control sluggish. Control Properties in window check all OK. Finally it click tome: Saitek entries in Windows System 32. You have to delete or mark Backup on this entry: SaiD075pr0  See my screenshot. Is the last entry under the Saitek entrties. your number maybe different. I got my Saitek back to work. Herb

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by Herb
Added a Picture and Text

7 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Good. So it was a registry error somehow. I think the Saitek software messes it up somehow. Else I don't know why it occurs.

Pete

Hello Pete! I see, Eytan Don't use any Compound Entries. I do and Joe Skittles was my Teacher. Saitek Joystick Mode 3 position wheel, won't work if not the entry I show is Disabled. After my Windos 10 update, I had No compound Buttons working. A new Saitek Driver Install, will not work, because of a New entry in Win System 32 causing the problem. This is for Compound user only who like to use the Mode-wheel. I wish you a very nice Summer. Greetings from Canada. Herb