The simFlight Network Forums

Q400 Thurst lever and condition lever move together

hi guys , i bought an FSUIPC and been using it since for my flight simming and i have a PMDG 737, 747 and 777 and i just bought q400 recently for trying and i found a problem with my throttle , well not my throttle but the set up of FSUIPC , whenever i move the Throttle 2 (right) the condition lever on the right side of the throttle move together as well and when i pull down the throttle the engine died because the condition lever moved down as well , if anyone has a Q400 FSUIPC modules , may i ask for a copy of your config file please? i tried to reset and copy the profile from my boeing and its just disaster

thank you.

1 hour ago, dreamliner01 said:

i just bought q400 recently for trying and i found a problem with my throttle , well not my throttle but the set up of FSUIPC , whenever i move the Throttle 2 (right) the condition lever on the right side of the throttle move together as well and when i pull down the throttle the engine died because the condition lever moved down as well , if anyone has a Q400 FSUIPC modules , may i ask for a copy of your config file please? i tried to reset and copy the profile from my boeing and its just disaster

FSUIPC will not be operating two separate controls in your aircraft unless specifically configured to in the Axis assignments tab (where you can assign to up to 4 actions).

I suspect you have not disabled controllers in the Sim. You need to do that to prevent such conflicts. Using someone elses configuration won't help in such a case and probably won't work in any case because of different USB connections giving different IDs for each device. The GUIDs are generated per PC too, they are not common.

Pete

Hi,

If you have the PRO version of the Q400, you might have enabled the 125Hz control of axis in the Q400.ini file. Check, if you have assigned there some axis values. You should assign the axis via that mechanism instead of FSUIPC for the Q400, as it works much better for the Q400. But: This is only, if you use the PRO.

Rgds
Reinhard