The simFlight Network Forums

No reaction

Having installed FS Flying School  Pro 2018 recently I was delighted to see that your programme was included.in the package.

However, having established my Cessna on the selected runway and poined to 'addons' and 'FSUIPC' then finally 'Cancel' on your 'Options and Settings' pop up, as the FSFS manual instructs, I had no feedback.

Do I need to put in my FSUIPC selections before booting up FSFS Pro, and how might I do that? 

Many thanks.

14 minutes ago, Hillgazer said:

Having installed FS Flying School  Pro 2018 recently I was delighted to see that your programme was included.in the package.

However, having established my Cessna on the selected runway and poined to 'addons' and 'FSUIPC' then finally 'Cancel' on your 'Options and Settings' pop up, as the FSFS manual instructs, I had no feedback.

Do I need to put in my FSUIPC selections before booting up FSFS Pro, and how might I do that? 

Sorry, I have no idea about FSFS nor its use of FSUIPC, nor why you have to enter theoptions merely to exit. If you want help you need to state basic things linke:

1. Version of FS (FS98, FSx, P3D?)
2. Version of FSUIPC - and if not one of the supported versions stated in the Announcements above, update first.

I have a feeling that you should be in the FSFS support forum.

Pete

1. Steam FSX.

2. Version 4.974. As for connecting with FSFS Forum, I am on my way.

I should be delighted if there's any other input you might offer I shall, await patiently.

If not, I shall update you on any progress I make with FSFS.

Many thanks for your swift reply.

21 minutes ago, Hillgazer said:

1. Steam FSX.

2. Version 4.974. As for connecting with FSFS Forum, I am on my way.

Okay. good, thank you.

22 minutes ago, Hillgazer said:

I should be delighted if there's any other input you might offer I shall, await patiently.

If not, I shall update you on any progress I make with FSFS.

Thanks. I think you'll need to, as this statement:

34 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

has me really puzzled. How would entering and exiting a program's option settings screen affect anything at all? FSUIPC has nothing to do with any "feedback", whatever is meant by that. It is a passive interface, waiting to be told what to do.

Pete