The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC conflicts with ASN:SE in Southren America

Hello,

I recently purchased Active Sky Next from Steam. But every time I load the simulator into Southern America airports (I've tried on SBCT, SOCA, SOOG, stock airports) the simulator works for 5 seconds then freezes and crashed. It works perfectly in Middle East. The issue doesn't happen when I disable FSUIPC from dll.xml. I've contacted ASN support and they point me here.

I start the simulator with ASN launched and select the SOCA as airport with the default A321. The FSX works for just 5 seconds before it's freezes. Then AS Connect error message shows in ASN then FSX crashes.

The event viewer message is incorrect. When the issue occurs for first time the faulting module name was fspassengersx.dll_unloaded. I thought the problem was from FsPassengers so I disabled it and start the simulator again. This time the simulator crashed without any error message, which means the problem wasn't from FsPassengers. I noticed that with FsPassengers enabled, the error happens twice:

mmc_2018-07-10_21-31-21.thumb.png.0b00f3f20ba50e44c2e8ada94a43d027.png

It's strange issue because it happens only in Southern America but doesn't happen in Middle East. I don't really know how and why, but it just happens.

FSUIPC4.ini

FSUIPC4.log

Hi,

it is mostly the weather files and a corrupt station list file.

- Delete the WX file for the loaded flight from C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\ (or similar depending on installation)

- Delete the wxstationlist.BIN file from C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\ folder.

- Restart FSX

Thomas

8 minutes ago, Thomas Richter said:

Hi,

it is mostly the weather files and a corrupt station list file.

- Delete the WX file for the loaded flight from C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\ (or similar depending on installation)

- Delete the wxstationlist.BIN file from C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\ folder.

- Restart FSX

Thomas

I tried but no success. As you have mention weather, I was using FSXWX which replaces default FSX\Weather\wxmapping.bin file. I restored the default file before install ASN.

30 minutes ago, Thomas Richter said:

Hi,

fsuipc doesn't have build-in wx radar. The setting will not force fs to read wx data. The wx is in your case anyway handled by an add-on.

Thomas

I know. But E175/E195 for example needs FSUIPC to a function weather radar. Is this option will affect it?