The simFlight Network Forums

problem with luacom.dll

Hello,

I'am using P3d v4.3 and I want to use PoKeys cards to build my cockpit. After reading the posts in the forum about the problems with luacom.dll I still can't solve the problem with connecting to this  luacom.dll. Everytime I start the lua it comes with an ERROR saying that it is not a valid Win32 application.

What can I do to resolve this problem? Can anyone help me?

Please keep in mind that I'am not a programmer but with a little help from my friends I think that we can solve this problem

Thanks in advanced.

init.log

init.lua

I MOVED YOUR SUPPORT QUESTION FROM THE REFERENCE SUBFORUM INTO THE SUPPORT FORUM SO IT CAN RECEIVE ATTENTION.

1 hour ago, stoelwinder said:

'am using P3d v4.3 and I want to use PoKeys cards to build my cockpit. After reading the posts in the forum about the problems with luacom.dll I still can't solve the problem with connecting to this  luacom.dll. Everytime I start the lua it comes with an ERROR saying that it is not a valid Win32 application.

What can I do to resolve this problem? Can anyone help me?

The problem there is that the DLL is a 32-bit module and cannot be used in a 64-bit process.

You needed to look in the User Contributions subforum. There is a solution using another package entirely which a user found. The thread is entitled:
"Work around for UDP sockets in fsuipc5".

Pete