Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
northsky

saitek yoke / throttle connection issue

Recommended Posts

Hello,

installed: P3d V4, FSUIPC5 5.14,  

i have recently bought the Saitek Flight Yoke System. That means i have mounted the yoke + 2x throttles.

i have installed the fsuipc version, registered version. Yesterday i was struggeling with the configuration of the system.

Fsuipc recognized just one lever of the six as I moved them in axes configuration. The yoke was just recognized in left and right roll.

It is the same issue when i install the saitek drivers or not. I have enabled and deactivated the yoke system in the p3d v4 settings. Same results.

There is for some reason no connection between the fsuipc and my throttles / yoke.

Thanks for the answers in advance

best regards

Mark 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, northsky said:

i have recently bought the Saitek Flight Yoke System. That means i have mounted the yoke + 2x throttles.

i have installed the fsuipc version, registered version. Yesterday i was struggeling with the configuration of the system.

Fsuipc recognized just one lever of the six as I moved them in axes configuration. The yoke was just recognized in left and right roll.

It is the same issue when i install the saitek drivers or not.

Even just attempting to install the Saitek software can mess certain registry entries up which FSUIPC depends om. First thing to do is use Windows Device Manager to uremove the devices altogether -- software and hardware. Then re-boot the PC and let Windows reinstall them using the default drivers.

2 hours ago, northsky said:

I have enabled and deactivated the yoke system in the p3d v4 settings.

NEVER have assignments in FSUIPC if you have the device enabled in P3D. Disable controllers in P3D if you want to assign in FSUIPC. If all you want to do is calibrate in FSUIPC, you can assign in P3D instead of FSUIPC.

If removing completely and reinstalling doesn't help, I need to see three files from the P3D modules folder:

FSUIPC5.joyscan.csv
FSUIPC5.LOG
FSUIPC5.INI

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Pete,

i have solved the problem yesterday evening. One pin of the 6 pins PS/2 throttle connector was broken down as i plug it in. I fixed it.

Thank you for you help.

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, northsky said:

i have solved the problem yesterday evening. One pin of the 6 pins PS/2 throttle connector was broken down as i plug it in. I fixed it.

Ah, a hardware problem! Often the last thing I think of! 😉

Glad it is sorted.

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.