The simFlight Network Forums

RCBco-30 Carrier Ops

Hi , I know this is an old program , but this is where Pete come in... Rob Barendgregt mention that Peter  created the gauges for this set , the gauges in question are CarrierZones.gau a, and config.gau , as I am trying to use this in P3D V4 64bits , I find this .gau gauges do not work (32bits) , is there any chance that you Peter or Rob could recompile them or offer the source to do it??...

P3D V4 is very hard to work with the simdirector , I can place any carrier  (Nimitz , Charles de Gaulle and the like ) but do not operate the catapult.. I think a new COP-3 would do it..

Thank you

Jorge

1 hour ago, aeronauta said:

Hi , I know this is an old program , but this is where Pete come in... Rob Barendgregt mention that Peter  created the gauges for this set , the gauges in question are CarrierZones.gau a, and config.gau , as I am trying to use this in P3D V4 64bits , I find this .gau gauges do not work (32bits) , is there any chance that you Peter or Rob could recompile them or offer the source to do it??...

Not this Peter! I've never created any gauges and wouldn't know where to start! sorry!

Pete

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:08 AM, aeronauta said:

Sorry Pete , I read Doug Dawson ..and then Peter Dawson in the credits and made the assumption..  you are credited for FSUIPC!!! as always , thank you for replying...

Jorge

As Pete said (and you allready figured out yourself) , you are mixing up people …..

Pete Dowson and Doug Dawson aren't related (as far as I know ...LoL)

But if you are looking for a solution to use COP3 in P3Dv4 (using 64-bit replacement gauges), please contact me at the EMail address mentioned in the README of my COP3 package.
I may have an alternative solution for you.

Cheers, Rob Barendregt