The simFlight Network Forums

Push Buttons

8 minutes ago, hrings said:

What to use as parameter for push buttons when you want the first push to turn something ON and the next push to turn it off again.
Is there solution on this problem

Yes, there is. You would need to edit the INI file (the one saving your settings in the Modules folder). You'd use the button's flag to do this -- button flags toggle "on" or "off" on each press of the button.  Full details are in the Advanced User's guide (section headed "compound button conditions"), but here's a basic example for a button number 6 on a joystick ID 3:

1=CP(F+3,6)3,6, .... 
2=CP(F-3,6)3,6, ...

where the ... parts are replaced by whatever action you want (C then control number, parameter, or K then keycode, shifts).

Pete

Is it possible to ask for a more specific action.
As you probably see I am a novise in this field.
I enclose the inifile and the page of FSUIPC for you to see the button in question here is las I can see line 24 whitch  is the  MCP  LNAV button
Is it possible to how to do it.
HenningR

Capturefsuipc.PNG

Captureini.PNG

19 minutes ago, hrings said:

Is it possible to ask for a more specific action.
As you probably see I am a novise in this field.
I enclose the inifile and the page of FSUIPC for you to see the button in question here is las I can see line 24 whitch  is the  MCP  LNAV button

The first picture you posted shows Joystick 30 button 7, so, yes, the 24= is one of the lines. If that's the button you want two actions on then just edit that line and add another. 

It would have been better for you to post the actual text from the file that a picture of the text.

You want

24=CP(F+30,7)30,7,C70029,1
25=CP(F-30,7)30,7, ...

where ... is whatever you wanted for the other action.

Isn't that actually what I said in my previous reply? You only had to change the button details and add the controls you wanted!

Please do also read the documentation.

Pete

Thanks Pete.
I have read the documentation, but yoy know there is'nt all that go straith in the place where it shoul.
i di'nt knew that you had to add lines I thought you had to modify the already programed lines in the .ini file.
I think I know a little moe now so thanks for your patience
HenningR

12 hours ago, hrings said:

Should the letter F in the formula be replaced with either C1003, C1004, C1005

No! The F is for "Flag".  You Control or Key goes at the end. See my example above. C followed by control number, parameter, or K followed by Keycode, shifts, depending on what you want it to do. I though you wanted PMDG custom controls like C70029,1?

Controls 1003, 1004 and 1005 are to change other button flags. The button flag for the button you are using toggles automatically each time you press it -- as I said above.

Pete