The simFlight Network Forums

sa_wxr - fsuipc

Hi,
I would like to know if there is any way to configure sa_wxr for it to read the active sky and pass the information to my ND. (pm_airbus) stand alone.
I already tried in several ways using pm_getweather but I did not succeed. It seems to be something simple, but it does not work for me.
I have 2 cpus. Cpu1 - prepard3d. Cpu2 - wideclient, glasses, sa_wxr, etc
I just want the weather info on the screen in ND. If it is for fsuipc, even better. How can I make it work?
** When I open sa_wxr, it gets stuck on the full color screen (warming) and does nothing else (does not show me the radar)
Can you help me with this?

3 hours ago, mvecchia said:

I would like to know if there is any way to configure sa_wxr for it to read the active sky and pass the information to my ND. (pm_airbus) stand alone.

I don't know. I don't remember sa_wxr. Can you remind me what it does? Does it have documentation you how to tell it where to get the weather?

I already tried in several ways using pm_getweather but I did not succeed. It seems to be something simple, but it does not work for me.

I'm afraid you need to ask PM support about pm_getweather.

I just want the weather info on the screen in ND.

Does the PM ND have such facilities?

Really, on all this, you need to be in the PM support forum. Sorry.

Pete