here is my youtube video  

https://youtu.be/QX5Yvjm-dpg

☞ Event time: 5:50~ aircraft nose up abruptly and out of control 

①Abruptly, yoke pulled over and nose up

② disengage VNAV  

finally , out of control

Even i didn't press and touch any system and keyboard at the moment

The plane was just descending with autopilot mode

When i am flying with controllers setting on P3D V4  not  FSUIPC,  It donesn't happen

Please help me

Edited by Kiwon Kim

58 minutes ago, Kiwon Kim said:

When i am flying with controllers setting on P3D V4  not  FSUIPC,  It donesn't happen

I think you have conflicts.  If assigning in FSUIPC be very very sure to disable controllers completely in P3D. Do not just unassign the axes and buttons.

Pete

20 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

I think you have conflicts.  If assigning in FSUIPC be very very sure to disable controllers completely in P3D. Do not just unassign the axes and buttons.

Pete

I already unchecked controllers option for p3d v4 disabled and then set FSUIPC for flight . that’s all i did it what am i doing wrong?

1 hour ago, Kiwon Kim said:

what am i doing wrong?

Probably using FSUIPC assignments which aren't compatible with PMDg. Generally you need to assign to FS controls in FSUIPC, not to the "Direct to ..." ones.

But I missed this in your first post:

23 hours ago, Kiwon Kim said:

The plane was just descending with autopilot mode

Well the flight controls should not be affecting it then, or if they are the A/P would turn off and you'd get the "beep" warning.

It is sounding more and more like PMDG specific problems which would need PMDG advice, or at least advice from folks who use their aircraft.

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

Probably using FSUIPC assignments which aren't compatible with PMDg. Generally you need to assign to FS controls in FSUIPC, not to the "Direct to ..." ones.

But I missed this in your first post:

Well the flight controls should not be affecting it then, or if they are the A/P would turn off and you'd get the "beep" warning.

It is sounding more and more like PMDG specific problems which would need PMDG advice, or at least advice from folks who use their aircraft.

Pete

PMDG supporter said just delete fsuipc.ini and fly with default setting on P3D V4

So i delete FSUIPC.ini file and test flying nose up happen or not

As a result, There is no nose up while descending from cruise alititude.

That's why i am here to ask about FSUIPC 

I have one more question 

Usually, I assigned axis "Direct to..."  in FSUIPC

but you said that 

... Generally you need to assign to FS controls in FSUIPC, not to the "Direct to ..." ones.

what do you mean "assign to FS controls"  is that a specific menu?

could you please explain more in detail or leave a link for related web page?

I have asked about this issue to Activesky hifisim may caused by turbulence and PMDG,  FSUIPC 

People who are supporters of their product said they don't have any issue about this kind of problem

Next step

I am going to test PMDG747 , Leonardo MD82 , AS A320 which even i don't have model now but need to get one for testing

Anyway, Thanks pete 

kiwon kim

4 hours ago, Kiwon Kim said:

PMDG supporter said just delete fsuipc.ini and fly with default setting on P3D V4

So i delete FSUIPC.ini file and test flying nose up happen or not

PMDG have always said not t use FSUIPC. It's their problem avoidance policy. It's other PMDG + FSUIPC users you need to heed, either here (see User Contributions subforum as well as many threads), or hopefully onthe ASIM Forums -- the users not the Support staff.

There are very many PMDG + FSUIPC users who are using FSUIPC to the full with no problems.

Assignment in FSUIPC to the FS controls (not to "direct") is actually identical to assigning in P3D. This normally only matters for the throttles because of the way PMDG reads the throttle values. They can still be assigned in FSUIPC but not claibrated, so you shouldn't use "Direct tp FSUIPC calibration" for throttles.

Usually, I assigned axis "Direct to..."  in FSUIPC

Well, that mans you must also calibrate. Some PMDG aircraft don't like the way the changed values are fed through to the Sim whilst it is also reading them at a different level.

what do you mean "assign to FS controls"  is that a specific menu?

There are THREE choices cfor assigning axes:

"Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration"
"Send to FS as normal axis"
"Send to FSUIPC Offset"

The second is sending to FS normally, i.e. using normal FS controls. Sorry that I thought that was self-explanatory.  The drop-down list you get for that list controls which ARE all the FS controls usable with axes. The FS controls are also listed in a "List of ..." document installed in your FSUIPC Documents folder, and there is a "live" list produced as a Text file which is derived, as is FSUIPC's drop-downs, from reading their names from P3D itself.

Pete

As i understand  FSUIPC axis need to be assigned as normal axis not direct for PMDG 

I am going to assign normal axis and fly again.  :)

Hope normal axis setting resolves nose up issue even only apply to me

Thanks Pete for the detailed explanation  

On 2/27/2019 at 2:19 AM, Pete Dowson said:

========================================================================================================

Assignment in FSUIPC to the FS controls (not to "direct") is actually identical to assigning in P3D. This normally only matters for the throttles because of the way PMDG reads the throttle values. They can still be assigned in FSUIPC but not claibrated, so you shouldn't use "Direct tp FSUIPC calibration" for throttles.

Well, that mans you must also calibrate. Some PMDG aircraft don't like the way the changed values are fed through to the Sim whilst it is also reading them at a different level.

There are THREE choices cfor assigning axes:

"Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration"   ===>   "Send to FS as normal axis"

=======================================================================================================