The simFlight Network Forums

Passenger Signs - Set via FSUIPC?

I am a very happy user of Prosim in my full size 737 cockpit and also Super Traffic Board for Arrivals and Departures signage outside the cockpit. FSUIP runs in the background

Super Traffic Board displays all AI aircraft, and your own Aircraft, for a given Airport and steps through the Boarding procedure until Departure.

In my case, the automated flow of 'Proceed to Gate' etc seems to stall as P3D does not seem to know that Passenger Seatbelt and No Smoking signs have been set in Prosim. I have the signage outside the cockpit and Prosim follows the switch position.

My question is: Against my switch ON setting in the Prosim config, what is the FSUIPC address I need to send the Passenger Seat Belt condition to? and what do I send? (Haven't done this before)

Regards,

Aussie

5 hours ago, Aussie1234 said:

n my case, the automated flow of 'Proceed to Gate' etc seems to stall as P3D does not seem to know that Passenger Seatbelt and No Smoking signs have been set in Prosim

Sorry, I don't understand. How does that cause anything to "stall". What actually "stalls"?

I have the signage outside the cockpit and Prosim follows the switch position.

Okay. So what else is needed?

My question is: Against my switch ON setting in the Prosim config, what is the FSUIPC address I need to send the Passenger Seat Belt condition to? and what do I send?

Isn't the switch ON already programmed to obey your hardware switch, as you just said? Doesn't the ProSim overhead reflect that switch position? I'm not sure what else you need?

I use Prosim but I've never programmed anything other than the overhead switches being recognised by Prosim, as you have.

Incidentally, ths question is really better placed in the Prosim support forum. They are sure to know more about their software and their aircraft. You've done all you have to do by getting the switch recognised.

Pete