The simFlight Network Forums

Saitex X52 Pro Pan View

I have the latest version of FSUIPC. I had to delete my Cameras.cfg due to an issue wth CHASE PLANE. I have rectified that issue now BUT.

I have read the FSUIPC .pdf but still no luck

can anyone assist please

Thansk

Darren

When i try and assign Pan view on my hotas  it doesn't work

FSUIPC5.ini

4 hours ago, dwc3402 said:

I have the latest version of FSUIPC. I had to delete my Cameras.cfg due to an issue wth CHASE PLANE. I have rectified that issue now BUT.

I have read the FSUIPC .pdf but still no luck

FSUIPC is not involved at all in CAMERAS. What are you looking for in the FSUIPC documentation?

Ah, i see you actually appended your real question as an afterthought:

4 hours ago, dwc3402 said:

When i try and assign Pan view on my hotas  it doesn't work

What are you assigning to and where? Do you mean "Pan view" in the axis assignments list? If so, please know that all this does is send that to P3D. So if it works in the Sim it will work when assigned in FSUIPC.

Pete

11 hours ago, dwc3402 said:

had it working before, but I have forgotten how to get the pan view working . my hotas switch on the X52 works but does not change the view. im obviously doing something wrong

Does it work with a P3D assignment to pan view?  Don't forget to test it with a default aircraft.

I really don't know whether CAMERAS has anything to do with what Pan View does. I woulsd have thought it simply panned left/right/up/down in whichever view is currently selected.

It isn't really something I use. My views are fixed -- a 210 FOV curved screen, simulating the full view from inside my cockpit. Trying to pan or change views would ruin the blending performed on the overlapped projected windows and i'd end up with a mess.

Maybe, therefore, you'd get more help in the AVSIM P3D forum.

Pete