The simFlight Network Forums

Tower3D Multiplayer?

james143611

Hello all,

I did go on some site, can't remember what it was called, looked a bit confusing which was a Multiplayer room. I was actually going to go back and have a dig through to see how it works but I can't find the link, and I'm sure the link was on here in a Multiplayer thread but I can't find it, nor can Google, so I can either assume Google can't find it anyway or it's closed down?

If it is closed how do we join or get people to join a session? I'd like to try some of these big airport's one day but I can't see me managing CDG on my own! :o

James.

Ah found the pinned posts in Welcome, and the one on how to set up Port Forwarding, will have a look at that. By the looks of things you post in the MP room (forget the name now, on my phone at the mo) and someone messages you if they want to join?

On holiday at the mo so will have to look at that when I'm back, as I could do with some help on the KLAX real schedule, tried it solo at 6am and it just gets absolutely mental!