The simFlight Network Forums

old license not accepted

Goodmorning everyone
we hear from you again after some time and I am happy with it. I bought the FSUIPC4 license for fsx some time ago, now I would like to have the P3DV4 license, I tried to enter my license data that I had but, as expected, did not accept them.
can you kindly tell me what to do to get the new license? if I have to pay an upgrade? thank you so much
I would also like to ask a question if possible: am I using the MAJESTIC DASH8 Q400 simulator, is there a possibility to use or implement the DASH8 variables / off / set with FSUIPC 5? THANKS AGAIN.
regards.

Hi,

FSUIPC5 for P3Dv4 requires a new licence key from SimMarket for FSUIPC5 as it is a different product. If you have as well a licence key for WideFS7, you might use with FSUIPC4 for FSX and earlier P3Dv1-V3, that key will also work with FSUIPC5.

I would also like to ask a question if possible: am I using the MAJESTIC DASH8 Q400 simulator, is there a possibility to use or implement the DASH8 variables / off / set with FSUIPC 5? THANKS AGAIN.

You can use usually LVars via Lua script, also they might have a SDK with information and maybe custom controls to use.

Thomas