The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG 738 stall warning test

Good day all.

Am at the finish of my flight simulator at home and everything works great at this point. However there is one minor problem.
When performing the stall warning test and IAS/MACH test the horn does not stop when releasing the button as it should.

I use these commands;
69933 and 1 for push and 0 for release
69934 and 1 for push and 0 for release
69935 and 1 for push and 0 for release
69936 and 1 for push and 0 for release

It works on all other controls and test buttons but not these four.
Have not found if the command should be anything else than these so I am asking here.
Anyone having a solution for this?

2 hours ago, sebpil said:

Am at the finish of my flight simulator at home and everything works great at this point. However there is one minor problem.
When performing the stall warning test and IAS/MACH test the horn does not stop when releasing the button as it should.

I use these commands;
69933 and 1 for push and 0 for release
69934 and 1 for push and 0 for release
69935 and 1 for push and 0 for release
69936 and 1 for push and 0 for release

The PMDG commands tend to always use Mouse Codes for their operation. So what you would be looking for is the code for left button release. 

The mouse codes they use are listed before the list of added controls in their SDK's .h file.

Pete

2 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

The PMDG commands tend to always use Mouse Codes for their operation. So what you would be looking for is the code for left button release. 

The mouse codes they use are listed before the list of added controls in their SDK's .h file.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Will look into that, but all pther buttons that I ghave programmed, and those are many, it has been working with 1 and 0 for push buttons, like fire warning etc.
If I find a solution I will post it here.