The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 Features Explanation

Hi ! 
I opened this thread for list FlightControlReplay v4.5 features and explain these . 

Today I want summarise about :

-Record/Play Algorithm enhancements for User airplane and also for AI planes 

User plane is recorded with more parameters , if you use a flight recorded in PlayAsAI mode, AI planes use all variables recorded and not only a subset of these ! 

PlayAsAI in v4.5 add the chance to create a flight formation ! In all supported platforms included Microsoft Flight Simulator)

User can decide planes position offset , creating numbers of instance for re-create a flight formation using the same flight recorded path.

B21C7E6B-B980-4283-8669-B92538F6DFB3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Fabio,

I am very excited to use this with MSFS 2020, in fact I have purchased a licence and am just waiting to download when the v4.5 is released. In the meantime are you able to give an idea of when it will be ready? If not am I able to request a beta version?

Thank You 

RIchard

• 4 weeks later...