The simFlight Network Forums

PFC Throttle Quad and GoFlight Incompatibility

Pete:

This forum looks like it keeps you busy, so I appreciate your reading this post. As you probably know, there is an incompatibility issue with the PFC throttle quadrant rendering the landing gear handle of the GoFlight GF-LGT module inoperative. Is there anyway around this? I much prefer the quality of the PFC unit to anything else that has or is appearing in the FS market right now. Thanks!

This forum looks like it keeps you busy, so I appreciate your reading this post. As you probably know, there is an incompatibility issue with the PFC throttle quadrant rendering the landing gear handle of the GoFlight GF-LGT module inoperative. Is there anyway around this?

You can re-program the PFC gear handle for something else in FSUIPC (assuming you are a registered user). Then it won't try to assert itself.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
Pete: could you please give some more details on how to do it, which tab to flip in FSUIPC. I have the same configuration and I'm not using GoFlight's LandingGear module because of the PFC quadrant.

ALT M F gets you into FSUIPC options. Select "Buttons". Operate the Gear lever of the PFC. Allocate some other function to it.

FSUIPC user guide documents contain information on programming buttons, but it should be pretty obvious in any case. I don't realy want to reproduce it here.

Regards,

Pete