The simFlight Network Forums

two comments for the job jar

vgbaron

I may have missed someone else reporting these but

1) I don't see either the name of the profile or the aircraft selected when assigning axes.

2) No visible save button after modifying profile. If I close FSUIPC and later reopen it with a new aircraft, when I select Profile Specific, I am asked to accept default assignments ( as usual) and then asked if I want to save the changes first. Does that mean they weren't saved upon exit?

Had a few disconnects as others - trying the special version - so far so good. Overall FSUIPC seems to be working quite well

Vic

9 hours ago, vgbaron said:

1) I don't see either the name of the profile or the aircraft selected when assigning axes.

Which version (build date) are you using? The profile name was added in a later build - the current released build date is 28th August - if you are not using that then please update (check you FSUIPC7.log file for the build date).

No visible save button after modifying profile.

It should be saved automatically when you close the panel by clicking the 'Ok' button.

nd then asked if I want to save the changes first. Does that mean they weren't saved upon exit?

No, they are still saved on exit. I don't think it matters if you save the changes first or not, as they will be saved when you click 'Ok'.