The simFlight Network Forums

Does FSUIPC interface with an Arduino module?

9 hours ago, erjdriver said:

My question is - when I edit the lua file - how can I force a reload.

If you start it again (eg via a keypress assignment to "lua <name>", the currently running on will be killed and your amended one loaded. It's as simple as that. 

If you only want to kill it without running it again, just have an assignment to "luakill <name>".

The assignable controls for a lua plug-in are actually documented!  Please see the PDF entitled FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.

9 hours ago, erjdriver said:

"you can also use the provided control" - where is this control?

You evidently haven't yet used FSUIPC very much yet? All the assignable controls are listed, in alphabetic order, in the drop-downs for button, keypress and axis assignment. This is a fundamental part of the reason folks use FSUIPC!

FSUIPC is well documented in the User Guide provided, and the Lua part has its own documents too. You will find lots of useful information if you look. Also there are a lot of additional contributions from users in the User Contributions sub forum above.

Pete