The simFlight Network Forums

latest release of FSUIPC consolle dont show events

zorzini

As per post title I "installed" today latest FSUIPC7 release but if I open the Consolle I not receive events messages as before with the first FSUIPC release as you can see in the attached image:
With both FSUIPC's I tested the "Parking Brake" lever with mouse; with August FSUIPC the consolle shows me the event id but with the today release FSUIPC consolle dont react.
In attachment also FSUIPC7 (latest) log and ini files.

Thanks for support

fsuipc dont react.jpg

fsuipc log and ini.zip

Looks like you are running from a fresh install (i.e. no FSUIPC7.ini) as the ini you posted is completely empty. As the ini shows that you do not have 'event' logging activated - please activate that if you want to see the events logged.

If you have previously configured FSUIPC7, you need to copy the latest FSUIPC7.exe file to the folder that you previously used to install/run FSUIPC7. Or, alternatively,  copy your previous FSUIPC7.ini file to the new folder for FSUIPC7. FSUIPC7 uses the FSUIPC7.ini file (containing all your assignments and logging configuration) located in the same folder as the FSUIPC7.exe file that you are running.

19 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Looks like you are running from a fresh install (i.e. no FSUIPC7.ini) as the ini you posted is completely empty. As the ini shows that you do not have 'event' logging activated - please activate that if you want to see the events logged.

If you have previously configured FSUIPC7, you need to copy the latest FSUIPC7.exe file to the folder that you previously used to install/run FSUIPC7. Or, alternatively,  copy your previous FSUIPC7.ini file to the new folder for FSUIPC7. FSUIPC7 uses the FSUIPC7.ini file (containing all your assignments and logging configuration) located in the same folder as the FSUIPC7.exe file that you are running.

As per Your suggestion now it's ok.

Thanks