The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 7 not registering

gpratt999

1 hour ago, gpratt999 said:

Have used my current licence details for FSUIPC7

What details are those? Licenses for FSUIPC7 only went on sale on 6th November. If you purchased a license , make sure the details are exactly as you specified.

Please remember that
   - licenses for any other FSUIPC version (i.e. FSUIPC4, FSUIPC5, FSUIPC6) are NOT valid for FSUIPC7
   - the license validator in the installer for FSUIPC7 does not validate time-limited licenses
   - instructions on how to add a widefs license to a time-limited license have been given many times.

If you have purchased a license and have re-tried and still have issues, please let me know your order number and email address and I will check it for you.

John

13 hours ago, gpratt999 said:

I purchased the licence in the summer. I thought that we had until the 8th November to register from P3d to Msfs2020 so thought my original licence i purchased would work?

I have explained this so many times now - please read my previous post. Every version of FSUIPC requires a different license. Any discount for holders of other versions is clearly explained on the product sales page.

@bjratchf Please let me know your order number and email address. You can PM me them if you don't want to post them publicly. Do NOT post your key.

Hi Gary,

that was the post for the beta releases. It makes no mention of transferring licenses from P3D, and only contains license information on the time-limited licenses I provided for FSUIPC7 during the beta test phase. The last beta license I provided (available on that page) is valid until today, so will expire tomorrow. 

Hi John

I have obviously misunderstood. It says it is not possible to purchase a licence so I never tried to make a purchase. I assumed therefore my old licence for version 6 would work fine until the 8th November and/or fsuipc 7 would be free as a trial until the 8th as it was still being beta tested. Apologies.

Gary

John,

As a veteran user of FSUIPC in FSX and P3D I was kind of disappointed from the rough beginning in MSFS . Purchased the keys for FSUIPC 7 and WideFS7 today and got the following message: “Registration detailed for FSUIPC7 not valid - pleasure-enter .......etec. etec. . Clicking ok and then “skip “ , received : “ FSUIPC7 is already installed on your system “ . ? . Not sure whats going on . 
 Went in and started the sim , not knowing were to find the initial starting FSUIPC board . I think it will be good idea to publish more accurate and simple guide how and what to do .

Can anybody put more light on this ?
thanks 

Paul

1 hour ago, paulavny said:

“Registration detailed for FSUIPC7 not valid - pleasure-enter .......etec. etec

They must be exactly as specified in your SimMarket order. Please check and try again, and if you still have an issue let me know your order number and email address and I will check it here.

Clicking ok and then “skip “ , received : “ FSUIPC7 is already installed on your system “ . ? . Not sure whats going on . 

Sorry, but when you 'skip' don't you see a 'Completing FSUIPC7 v7.0.0 Setup' screen, with the option to create a shortcut.

That message is displayed when you start the installer, in the case that you already have FSUIPC7 installed.

I think it will be good idea to publish more accurate and simple guide how and what to do .

Did you see the README.txt, and the Installation and Registration guide (in the same folder as the installer)?
The documentation (including User guide) is installed under your windows Documents folder, in an FSUIPC7 sub-folder.