The simFlight Network Forums

Reading Offsets do not work

roa

image.thumb.png.42616e82eb4e954cbcfc97479e3981a0.png

AS seen in the image above, I try to read the ELECTRICL info via FSUIPC's Offsets function, but I do not get the correct values as I get by reading directly via SimConnect( I am using the Simvar Watcheer client).

What am I doing wrong here?

I am also only getting the last offset to display in MSFS top bar.

1 hour ago, roa said:

AS seen in the image above

Sorry, but I cannot read your images. Please describe your issue - what offsets are you trying to read/display, and as what?
You are most likely using the wrong type, but I cannot tell from your images. If in doubt, please attach you FSUIPC7.ini file and I'll take a look.
Most of the electrical offsets are 8 bytes (64bits) (except for ELECTRICAL MASTER BATTERY which is 4 bytes, 32bits). You look to be trying to display them as S8, which is a signed byte (8bits). Please see the Monitor Facilities section in the FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users document (P13) for a description of the display Type codes. I suspect they are FLT64 types.

1 hour ago, roa said:

I am also only getting the last offset to display in MSFS top bar.

This is how the title bar display works - it will only show the last updated offset.

John