The simFlight Network Forums

Controls for G1000 from "Controls List for MSFS Build 999.txt" not working

LeoSchoonbroodt

Hi Pete and John,

I can't use my buttons that are used for control of the G1000 which send the controls listed in "Controls List for MSFS Build 999.txt"

Also ZOOM_IN and ZOOM_OUT are not working.

These controls are listed in the "Controls List for MSFS Build 999.txt

the log shows the cotrols beeing send but no action happens

Is this list verified to be working?

Sorry if this support request is transmitted more than once, because i was unable to login first an was not sure if it was send.

Thanks for your beautiful program.

Many of the G1000 controls are not currently working in the stock aircraft. Its a know issue but I doubt it will be addressed by Asobo.
However, there are working controls for the G1000 by using the MobiFlight WASM module, and event files to expose the MobiFlight events for use within FSUIPC.
Fur further info, see 

and

John

Thanks John,

Had time to try the mobiflight WASM module and it solved my problem.

Thanks for the tip.

I also found a lot of other controls which were listed in the aforementioned document that are not working e.g. zoom and zoom_fine and many others.

I asume this list was not checked to be valid?

regards, Leo

39 minutes ago, LeoSchoonbroodt said:

I also found a lot of other controls which were listed in the aforementioned document that are not working e.g. zoom and zoom_fine and many others.

I asume this list was not checked to be valid?

Make sure that you are using the latest WASM module. You need to follow the MF/WASM forums to know what is working and the latest releases.
And its only thr events that you can use at the moment - ignore the lvars and hvars. I am working on a WASM module for FSUIPC to handle these.

I won't be providing a WASM module for events though - I'll leave that to other providers, and the events they use can be added to FSUIPC via the event files.

The MobiFlight WASM an events list is updated quite often. Maybe check that you Module is up-to-date with the latest event list release. For the latest releases, the events that the MF WASM module supports are now in a text file included in the WASM module install itseld, so you can cross-reference there.

John