The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 assigns button numbers 1 lower then windows

elledejonge

Hello,

I am new on FSUIPC7 but have a question. I have a throttletek flightbox V2 which can be calibrated in Windows 10.  The buttons are all good assigned with a button number. When i use these buttons in FSUIPC7 they all are assigned 1 number lower  and then .... not working. In MSFS2020 they get the same number as in Windows but ..... also not working.  Especially the master 1 and master 2 toggle buttons..... any idea ??

Button numbers used by FSUIPC are 0-31, while windows uses 1-32. Its not important - just assign to the button that is pressed.

I don't know what you mean by 'not working'. You can obviously see the button press in the assignment, so do you mean the assignment isn't working?
To see if you assignment is working, you can activate logging for Buttons & Keys and also Events, open the console window and press your button. You should see the button press and event assigned to that button in the console (or log file).

If it isn't working, attach your FSUIPC7.ini file and a FSUIPC7.log file generated with the above logging activated and the log showing what happened when the button is pressed.

John