The simFlight Network Forums

Multi-Function Display and FMC Programmed Route Issue. - SOLVED

Inigoja

Hi !!

This is a great addon and I really have enjoyed flying it.

Besides the compliments, must say that I searched this issue through the forum, and just found one guy with the same problem, but he didnt get a reply so thats why I am posting this.

Sometimes I experience a very frustrating issue, since for some reason the FMC programmed route doesnt move across the MFD in lateral navigation mode, just 'jump' from point to point. However the other values displayed and even the vertical navigation profile in the MFD works perfectly.

So in lateral view there is no way you can say where the plane is, just show that is already over the point or fix that I am flying to, and when you reach it, jumps to the next. (see the picture for clarification)

My specs:
Win10 Home x64
Intel Core I5 3230M 2.6Ghz
16Gb Ram
Intel HD Graphics 4000 Direct X12
SDD 1TB
FSX and E-Jets v2 175&195 from Steam. Updated.

The original post with this issue:
https://forum.simflight.com/topic/79109-embraer-e-jets-v2-navdisplay-problem-2/

regards,

Javier

MFD-Issue.jpg

Edited by scoobflight
Update subject line to show solution found

Wonderful !!  I switched to PLAN in the MFD, and with the FMC Knob I returned to the first point available. Everything is back to normal now.

I am realizing that this happened every time I reviewed the Flight Plan with the knob and did not set back to the first point.

Thanks for your quick response.

• scoobflight changed the title to Multi-Function Display and FMC Programmed Route Issue. - SOLVED