The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 TUTORIAL is HERE!

• 3 weeks later...

Really great, showing all the FCR features.. Now, the real tutorial will explain how to do those things (verbally and visually), can we have that? I am having a hard time using this program, always afraid it will crash and not being able to save preferences from one session to the next.

47 minutes ago, willynanita said:

Really great, showing all the FCR features.. Now, the real tutorial will explain how to do those things (verbally and visually), can we have that? I am having a hard time using this program, always afraid it will crash and not being able to save preferences from one session to the next.

Hi! 
Do you run it as admin? And directory where you installed has the rights ? Preferences are keep between session and since March Update and since sim update 3 no CTD (that was caused by a msfs bug that Asobo fixed )

36 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi! 
Do you run it as admin? And directory where you installed has the rights ? Preferences are keep between session and since March Update and since sim update 3 no CTD (that was caused by a msfs bug that Asobo fixed )

I didn't know I needed to run it as admin, I just learned that today. The installed directory is the default.

I will try to use it (as admin) in my next flight.

Thank you.

• Like 1