The simFlight Network Forums

Create a MACRO while pressing a button

*** Moved from Announcements sub-forum: please post in the correct forum for support ***

Hi!

I have a question. I have the new thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS and I have a problem with Aerosoft A330 because I wanna create a Macro of APU, so with the APU MASTER I don´t have problem but with the APU START the button in the cockpit once it´s press the pushbutton still push and the normal operation for this pushbutton is return to original position after press it. In the same way I would like to do a MACRO in the MADDOG that when I move the switch to ING/START (it is a button) the start switch is kept pressed (it works pressed as long as one keeps pressing the mouse button) until the switch return to NORM. I did a macro but it keeps the start switch always pressed andthis happen to me with others MACROS

kind regards!

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to main support forum

First, you posted in the Announcements sub-forum where it explicitly states 'NOT for support requests'. I have moved your post for you, but please take care to post in the correct forum for support.

9 hours ago, dserrano said:

with the APU START the button in the cockpit once it´s press the pushbutton still push and the normal operation for this pushbutton is return to original position after press it

You mouse macro will currently be sending a 'left single click' (mouse flag/code 3).You can try editing the macro and using a combination of mouse flags, such as 'left button and drag' (9) followed by a 'left release' (13), or maybe add a 'Leave' (16) after the 'Left single click'. Try different combinations to see if anything works. See the Advanced User guide for details on mulriple actions in one macro control and for the mouse flag codes

If not, you may have to look into lvars (which I think the A330 provides). As I don't have the A330, you may get more help from A330 users if you post on the Aerosoft forums.

10 hours ago, dserrano said:

I would like to do a MACRO in the MADDOG that when I move the switch to ING/START (it is a button) the start switch is kept pressed (it works pressed as long as one keeps pressing the mouse button) until the switch return to NORM. I did a macro but it keeps the start switch always pressed andthis happen to me with others MACROS

As above, you need to play around with the mouse codes and use multi-action macros. There is also a delay control that you can use if you need to have a delay between mouse events (FSUIPC6/7 only I think).