The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Log Report

mnowinski

After installing the updated 7.0.8 version,  I began to get the Log Report window opening up on startup.  I can't recall this happening in v7.0.4.  Is there a way to have FSUIPC start without having the Log Report window open up?

Thanks much,

Mike

2 hours ago, mnowinski said:

Is there a way to have FSUIPC start without having the Log Report window open up?

Yes - select Close Console from the Log menu.  The state will be remembered, so if you close FSUIPC7 with the console window open, it will start with it open the next time you run it.

27 minutes ago, mnowinski said:

Once I realized that I had to go to the hidden "Icon" menu selection to find the log menu, I selected it and it no longer appears.

Sorry, don't know what you mean by hidden "Icon". Its available from the main window menu if/when you open the main window (Alt-f). 

OK, first...I'm using Win 10, but using the Win 7 "Legacy" format for screen display.  Might be different than what you are using.  Also, my FSUIPC7 is the "Unregistered" version.

On my display, in the bottom right corner are some icons that give system info.  One of which, "/\", will show a number of the active jobs that are running in the background.  One of which is for FSUIPC7.  That's the icon I clicked to get the menu to appear and let me turn off the Console Log.

Mike

41 minutes ago, mnowinski said:

Also, my FSUIPC7 is the "Unregistered" version.

This doesn't matter.

42 minutes ago, mnowinski said:

One of which is for FSUIPC7.  That's the icon I clicked to get the menu to appear and let me turn off the Console Log.

Very strange. I don't really no what you are talking about, sorry - must be to do with your "Legacy" format. However, all facilities provided by FSUIPC7 are accessiblee from the main window. Either 'Show...' that, or try Alt-F, which is the default HotKey to display the main window.