The simFlight Network Forums

Reload LUA?

Mugz

Cat figure how to reload LUA.

My LUA loaded throug [Auto] section in INI file, but when i something chage in LUA i restart FSUIPC to test how it work. It's any way to just reload LUA script?

17 minutes ago, Mugz said:

My LUA loaded throug [Auto] section in INI file, but when i something chage in LUA i restart FSUIPC to test how it work. It's any way to just reload LUA script?

When developing and testing a Lua script I always just assign a keystroke or button to it in the Assignments tab.

If you invoke it through assignment the running version will be 'killed' and the current version loaded and started.

Pete

Just now, Pete Dowson said:

When developing and testing a Lua script I always just assign a keystroke or button to it in the Assignments tab.

If you invoke it through assignment the running version will be 'killed' and the current version loaded and started.

Pete

Which assignment you ercomeend? LuaKill and then LuaDebug? I dont find LuaReload 

3 minutes ago, Mugz said:

Which assignment you ercomeend? LuaKill and then LuaDebug? I dont find LuaReload 

Just "Lua <name>", the same control you must have already used in your [Auto] section to start it before.

For every Lua plug in seen in the same folder as FSUIPC there are a number of controls added which do different things. Please see the very first page of the FSUIPC Lua documentation ("FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf"), which document should really have been your first point of reference if developing or using plugins.

Pete