The simFlight Network Forums

Upgrade Question

G'day everyone,

I've been happily using FSUIPC ver 5.152 for a couple of years now with P3D 4.5. I'm now ready to start learning LINDA and think I need to upgrade to a newer version to do that.

Looking at the downloads page it seems that I need to go to version 6 of FSUIPC but I'm not sure if I need a new licence at all or do I just install/upgrade over the existing version?

Many thanks

Warwick

You can still use LINDA with FSUIPC5 and P3Dv4.5. You can upgrade to FSUIPC6 if you like, but it is not needed.
However, you should at least upgrade to the latest version of FSUIPC5, which is 5.157.
If you decide to upgrade to FSUIPC6, you will automatically get a discount on checkout as you already have an FSUIPC5 license,

John

Hi John,

Small problem here, Malwarebytes has flagged the download page as a Trojan. Is this a known problem (I've seen some previous comments).

Waiting on your advice.

Cheers

Warwick

11 hours ago, Maarp said:

Small problem here, Malwarebytes has flagged the download page as a Trojan. Is this a known problem (I've seen some previous comments)

Yes, its a known problem with some virus scanners. It will be a false positive - add an exception or disable while you install.

John

• Like 1