The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIP7 MSFS issue since latest July 24th update

Kklosterman

Ever since msfs has done this latest update I have had all kinds of weird issues as others have too 😞

In effort to resolve, First after downloading update, and having their bugs, and reading some have downloaded the whole PC MSFS2020 again, I tried that.

Also uninstalled all the community add on's and turned off all the other software I was using with the FS and just running the ms by its load file. After they sent a 

fix to the 1.18.14.0 build things started to simmer down to someone usable flights.

I reinstalled your program and the other two programs I use FsPanelServer.exe and it's android panel for controlling the plane. And a program called FsSimRateBandit

for sim speed changes. Both used to work with inserting them in your FSUIPC7.ini file.

[WideServer]
WideFSenabled=Yes

[Programs]
RunIf1=KILL,D:\kklos\OneDrive\Desktop\GTFlightPlannerV6.5\GTFlightPlannerV6.5\FlightPlanner.exe
RunIf2=KILL,C:\FSUIPC7\FsPanelServer.exe
RunIf3=KILL,C:\FSUIPC7\FsSimRateBandit.exe

But the issue is that the programs are not coming up now after the MSFS loads and gets to the main menu. By then before would all above would have been loaded.

This now appears to be some kind of timing issue with the different screens on msfs loading like the plane view of the ground with the new rhino picture, then the other things and finally the main menu. I can include the log file for you to view, and see if something timing wise, might be the issue but didn't want to send on public view.

As a side note I can run the files above manually and they work ok.

Hope you might have some ideas.

21 minutes ago, Kklosterman said:

Ever since msfs has done this latest update I have had all kinds of weird issues as others have too

Yes, I know - me too! Unfortunately I haven't had time to look into things properly yet, I will start checking things tomorrow...

22 minutes ago, Kklosterman said:

But the issue is that the programs are not coming up now after the MSFS loads and gets to the main menu. By then before would all above would have been loaded.

Do they start once you are 'ready-to-fly', or not at all?
I made some changes in the latest versions to start luas later, when ready-to-fly, as this is needed if they access lvars. This may also imply that the run programs start later, but I'm not sure. I will check in the next few days and get back to you/

Btw, also try the latest FSUIPC7 version that has been rebuilt against the latest SDK, 0.14.0.0, available here at the moment: 

I will release this in a full official release shortly, hopefully tomorrow.

John

As  Karli D  Said trying the v7.2.5a 

You, sir, are a genius! 😀

Works like a charm! Thank you very much. 👍

I agree you are the man. I had a little funkyness when to be safe I uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it didn't want to load the .ini file even though I marked register.

In the log it showed issue with the following failing. I went to the backup image I had from 3 days ago and over wrote the file it was complaining about,

did the uninstall again and this time the install log showed 

Adding FSUIPC7 auto-start the the MSFS EXE.xml.
Updating EXE.XML for MS Store install

I added the 3 files at the bottom of the .ini as before and BINGO it's working and closing properly.

Just as a note since you ask times for loading things snipped out of the FSUIPC7.log

********* FSUIPC7, Version 7.2.4 (28th July 2021) by John Dowson *********
Checking for FS path in 'C:\Users\kklos\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\UserCfg.opt'
FS path found = C:\Users\kklos\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\
WebSocket server found: C:\FSUIPC7\\Utils\FSUIPCWebSocketServer.exe
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit reported as Build 19043, Release ID: 2009 (OS 10.0)
Reading options from "C:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.ini"
Checking the Registrations now ...

-

250 System time = 01/08/2021 13:35:44

-

3375 Simulator detected
     3391 Run: "D:\kklos\OneDrive\Desktop\GTFlightPlannerV6.5\GTFlightPlannerV6.5\FlightPlanner.exe"
     5250 Run: "C:\FSUIPC7\FsSimRateBandit.exe"
    10469 SimConnect_Open succeeded
    10469 Running in "KittyHawk", Version: 11.0.282174.999 (SimConnect: 11.0.62651.3)

10938 Aircraft loaded: running normally now ...
    11063 System time = 01/08/2021 13:35:55, Simulator time = 17:35:54 (17:35Z)
STOPPED MSFD HERE

3791281 === Hot key unregistered
  3791281 === Stop called ...
  3791297 === Closing external processes we started ...
  3791297 About to KILL process "\Device\HarddiskVolume6\FSUIPC7\FsSimRateBandit.exe"
  3791297 About to KILL process "\Device\HarddiskVolume1\kklos\OneDrive\Desktop\GTFlightPlannerV6.5\GTFlightPlannerV6.5\FlightPlanner.exe"

3794391 === Closing devices ...
  3794391 === Closing the Log ... Bye Bye! ...
  3794391 System time = 01/08/2021 14:38:58
  3794391 *** FSUIPC log file being closed
Minimum frame rate was 7.8 fps, Maximum was 62.8 fps
Average frame rate for running time of 3744 secs = 37.4 fps
Maximum AI traffic for session was 80 aircraft
Traffic deletions 0 aircraft
Memory managed: 6 Allocs, 5 Freed
********* FSUIPC Log file closed ***********

Again thanks for the super support.

Ken

p.s. You should work for MSFS team, maybe their support would start answering question on a timely manner LOL😏