The simFlight Network Forums

New FSUIPC7 keeps starting up MSFS

Bentree

Hi John,

I downladed and installed the latest FSUIPC7 (version 7.2.6), when i start it...it is going to startup MSFS (even when this already runs).

FSUIPC7 doesn't show its menu, so i can not connect it to MSFS, i can not change anything...there is just no menu and FSUIPC7 isn't to find on my taskbar as a active program.

In the FSUIPC.ini I changed to autoconnect to MSFS to No, but this doesn't change anything.

Is there something i do wrong?

Any idea?

Regards,

Ben

Just now, Bentree said:

when i start it...it is going to startup MSFS (even when this already runs).

That depends on how you start it. If you double click the FSUIPC7.exe, that will just start FSUIPC7 and nor MSFS. If you opted to install the auto-start component, then FSUIPC7 will be started by MSFS when that is started. If you opted to install the desktop link, that starts MSFS, not FSUIPC7.

2 minutes ago, Bentree said:

FSUIPC7 doesn't show its menu, so i can not connect it to MSFS, i can not change anything...there is just no menu and FSUIPC7 isn't to find on my taskbar as a active program.

When started, FSUIPC7 resides in the system tray, not the task bar. You can use the default hot-key Alt + F to show/hide the main window.
Please see the provided documentation, especially the Installation guide and the user manual (installed under your Windows Documents folder, in a folder called FSUIPC7).

John