The simFlight Network Forums

Registration problem

Jazzflamenco

DEAR ALL,
I ordered FSUIPC7 by SIMMARKET.
I try several times registration FSUIPC7 and also reinstall VC++ without success.
Following notification is always provided: "Registration details for FSUIPC7 not valid - please re-enter and try again. Its recommended to copy/paste your details from your registration email from simmarket"
What I make wrong?

Windows 10
MFS2020

Order number: 2808292
1 x     JOHN DOWSON - FSUIPC7 FOR MSFS
  - Sold by John Dowson
  - Reg/Serial/Voucher Key/Number: Name: Tomasz Dzierżanowski
Email: tomek@dzierzanowski.com
Key: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards Tom

Hi John.. I just reinstalled Windows 10 and I get the same message about "Registration details for FSUIPC7 not valid - please re-enter and try again. Its recommended to copy/paste your details from your registration email from simmarket"

I have tried pasting from SimMarket, My email receipt and a notepad copy of serial etc and no go...

Order Status: CompletedOrder Date: 2020-12-13 14:19:31

Any help appreciated,

BobM.

42 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

I just reinstalled Windows 10 and I get the same message about "Registration details for FSUIPC7 not valid - please re-enter and try again. Its recommended to copy/paste your details from your registration email from simmarket"

If you re-installed windows, you will also need to re-install the VC++ redistributables from 2015, 2017 & 2019. Please see the section Invalid Key Problems in the Installation and Registration guide,:

If your key does NOT validate correctly, and you are sure that you have entered the details EXACTLY as
specified in your SimMarket purchase email, then try manually running FSUIPC7 to see if it starts. If it fails
to start with errors relating to VCRUNTIME140_1.dll (or any other VCRUNTIME error), then this indicates
a problem with your VC redistributables that also affects registration validation, and they need to be
uninstalled and re-installed.

and this section in the README.txt:

you need to uninstall the 2015, 2017 and 2019 VC++ redistributables from the Windows App management panel, and then re-installed
   the combined redistributable packages (usually both the x86 and x64 ones) from here:
       https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

John

2 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

I will look..is there a way to update from inside FSUIPC if a new one comes out?

No, not at the moment - it is something I should add really.
Just check the Download page in this forum occasionally, or watch/follow the download page and you will be updated when the page changes, whuch means a new version of something has been released - but not necessarily FSUIPC7.

Cheers,

John

• Like 1