The simFlight Network Forums

One engine spooling

Are you sure you are using FSUIPC6 to start the engines? You only have assignments to your 777.mcro file, which look like they are for Wipers (on key presses), and engine 1/2 cutoff on/off and AP (on joystick buttons). 

Are you following the correct procedure to start the PMDG 777? I cannot help with this - I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials on the web...

If you think there is an issue with your current FSUIPC assignments, could you please:
  1. First update to V6.1.5 - you are using 6.1.4 and only the latest version is supported. I will also soon be releasing 6.1.6, hopefully later today.
  2. Activate logging for Buttons & Keys and Events.
  3. Produce a short log file showing your issue, then shutdown P3D/FSUIPC.
  4. Show me your FSUIPC6.log file, together with your 777.mcro file

John

14 minutes ago, Don Trez Torres said:

I use FS2Crew to start the engines.

Then I do not understand what your issue is or why you think this is related to FSUIPC.
Maybe you can explain in more detail.

And, when I ask for a log, please show me a full log file, not a continuation log. I ALWAYS need to see a full log file for support purposes. The log file you attached just shows view changes and cowl flaps changes, nothing else.

John

48 minutes ago, Don Trez Torres said:

I am new to your product is there any way you can assist me on how to get the full log file?

A full log is what you get if you don't edit the log file, nor ask FSUIPC to start a new one -- as you did before uploading the Log you attached. This is shown here (the red line):

User Name="donald torres"
User Addr="lmartinez072717@gmail.com"
FSUIPC6 Key is provided
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired
   268547 System time = 05/11/2021 03:54:31, Simulator time = 14:01:14 (19:01Z)
   268547 FLT path = "C:\Users\User\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files\"
[Continuation log requested by user]

If you don't press the "New log" button then the log will start from when FSUIPC starts, and give some extra vital information.

Pete

That is the first log file, but still shows nothing...

Please read my previous comment:

15 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Then I do not understand what your issue is or why you think this is related to FSUIPC.
Maybe you can explain in more detail.

You have very few assignments in FSUIPC, and all via Mouse Macros. You are not doing much at all with FSUIPC, and I do not understand why you think FSUIPC is related to your issue. This is why I require further information on what your issue actually is. Your problem:
    I only have one engine working after configuring the PMDG 777 for P3D V4
sounds like you are not starting the aircraft correctly, which I cannot help with. 

Note that PMDG aircraft also have their own SDK, with custom controls and its own FSUIPC offset area.

John

P.S. This may help: 

Edited by John Dowson
PS added