The simFlight Network Forums

MakeRunways

Note that for P3D3, P3D4 and P3D5 , this version uses a Lorbi-SI's AddonOrganizer derivative called "LorbySceneryExport", (included with MakeRunways) to create a scenery.cfg

I followed these instructions and have installed it without issue with PDv4. Now trying to install in PDv5 the executable (MakeRunways) isn't doing it's thing and loads zero instead of the many airports etc. Do I need the Lorby AddonOrganizer also? Thanks

2 hours ago, surfcandy said:

I followed these instructions and have installed it without issue with PDv4. Now trying to install in PDv5 the executable (MakeRunways) isn't doing it's thing and loads zero instead of the many airports etc. Do I need the Lorby AddonOrganizer also? Thanks

No, the LorbySceneryExport program does the job of making a scenery cfg file which includes all scenery.cfg layers and the Add-Ons xml layers too, in the correct processing order.

Using it for P3D5 is exactly the same as for P3D4, so it needs installing in the same way, and running in the same way ("as administrator"). If you are getting no results check the MakeRwys_scenery.cfg file and look at the Runways.txt file to see if any errors are reported.

Pete