The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 7.2.15 / WASM 0.5.6 Incompatibility

Scotfleiger

2 minutes ago, Scotfleiger said:

I don't have the appdata/roaming MSFS folder just the /community one.

Then the location must have changed. Try searching for the FSUIPC_WASM.log file (try using Everything if you have that, otherwise I  recommend you install - it is quite useful for finding things...)- wherever that is, that is the folder where you should add your hvar files (and also where you should make updates to your FSUIPC_WASM.ini, to prevent them being overwritten when re-installing). It seems to be in a very strange location for MS Store installs, but there should be also be a link/shortcut/junction to the folder somewhere under your AppData folder...

Please let me know the location if/when you find it....

John

Probably. I am getting bewildered by all these Microsoft locations. There are so many appdata and local and roaming hideaways. You mentioned the appdata\roaming.

I will leave things there thank you. I think I will go back to P3D where things are much simpler to comprehend.