The simFlight Network Forums

PM Eletric OFF

Hi Pete,

Maybe you can help me...

This is from PFD.ini doc:

StartElecOff=On/Off

- switches the displays off on startup sets 0x510 bit 0 to 1 on startup

- displays are reactivated when bit 0 is reset or any keyboard key is pressed

So I'm setting this ON and all my PM displays start OFF, good !

My problem is to turn it ON :) In FSUIPC I assigned a keypress to PM Elect ALL Toggle.

When I press it the displays turn ON but if I press again they go OFF and I can't turn they ON anymore.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

So I'm setting this ON and all my PM displays start OFF, good !

My problem is to turn it ON :) In FSUIPC I assigned a keypress to PM Elect ALL Toggle.

When I press it the displays turn ON but if I press again they go OFF and I can't turn they ON anymore.

Any idea ?

All I do is toggle bit 2^0 in offset 510. The rest is up to Enrico's software. I'm sure you can monitor the value in 510 yourself to see what it does -- use the facility in the PM FMS, or the FSUIPC Monitor (on the Logging page).

There are also FSUIPC PM controls which turn all on and turn all off -- these clear the bit and set the bit, respectively.

They all worked fine when I implemented them, so maybe something's changed in the PM software? Please check the operation of the bit in 510 and if that looks good I'm afraid you need to ask Enrico.

Regards,

Pete