The simFlight Network Forums

Go Flight and Spad.next

Louis

Just checking here if any one is using Spad .next for go flight modules .i have 10 of them . I've been with the Go flight interface tool since before it was pay ware and it always worked flawlessly, but now I've switched over to the store bought version of FS 2020 , put in FUIPC 7 and have no luck getting it going and see there is  many that are in the same boat . The support at Go flight is pretty well none .I'm thinking of trying Spad .Next and the fs2020 forums suggested i try here for help .  Thanks Louis 

10 minutes ago, Louis said:

Just checking here if any one is using Spad .next for go flight modules .i have 10 of them .

Why are you asking questions about SPAD.next in the FSUIPC support forums? Why not try the SPAD.next support forums?

10 minutes ago, Louis said:

put in FUIPC 7 and have no luck getting it going

If you are using FSUIPC7 and have questions on that, please use the FSUIPC7 sub-forum.
If using GF devices with FSUIPC7, you need the GFDev64.dll (available from www.fsuipc.com and the download section if this forum) in your FSUIPC7 installation folder.

I will move this post to the FSUIPC7 support sub-forum.

John

Edited by John Dowson
Further info added