The simFlight Network Forums

Attribution de commandes engine.

*** Moved to main support forum ***

Bonjour à tous, j'ai intégré avec l'aide de nombreux passionnés mon cockpit maison.  J'ai la version fsuipc4 pour fs9 enregistrée.  J'essaie d'affecter les commandes moteur de flightsimpm que je viens d'acquérir mais j'avoue ne pas savoir quelle commande fsuipc y associer.  Après le démarrage de l'apu j'enclenche l'engine mode Switch sur ING start mais rien ne se passe.

Et pour les eng master 1 et 2, le processus de démarrage ne dépasse pas 10% et s'arrête.

En proposant les offset 565f et 5660 ,5661, fsuipc me donne d'autres 'umero d'offset.

Aidez-moi s'il vous plait je suis totalement perdu.

Bien cordialement

Georges

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to main support forum

You again posted in the wrong support forum (what has your issue got to do with FSUIPC7, which is where you posted?) - I have moved your post for you.

I have the fsuipc4 version for fs9 registered.

FSUIPC4 is not compatible with FS9 - you must be using FSUIPC3, no? Please note that this is no longer supported, although I can maybe try to help...you would attract other users that could possibly help if you had given your post an appropriate title...

I'm trying to assign the engine commands of flightsimpm

What is 'flightsimpm'? Have you tried their support?

By proposing offsets 565f and 5660 ,5661, fsuipc gives me other offset numbers.

I don't really know what this means - what are those offsets? Why are you using those? Are you using Project Magenta? They are in the offset area for Project Magenta...

Please help me I am totally lost.

I am also totally lost by your post, sorry.
Please try and explain your issue more clearly, and attach your FSUIPC log and ini files.
However, I think you need support for flightsimpm...or maybe Project Magenta if using that...

21 hours ago, John Dowson said:

You again posted in the wrong support forum (what has your issue got to do with FSUIPC7, which is where you posted?) - I have moved your post for you.

FSUIPC4 is not compatible with FS9 - you must be using FSUIPC3, no? Please note that this is no longer supported, although I can maybe try to help...you would attract other users that could possibly help if you had given your post an appropriate title...

What is 'flightsimpm'? Have you tried their support?

I don't really know what this means - what are those offsets? Why are you using those? Are you using Project Magenta? They are in the offset area for Project Magenta...

I am also totally lost by your post, sorry.
Please try and explain your issue more clearly, and attach your FSUIPC log and ini files.
However, I think you need support for flightsimpm...or maybe Project Magenta if using that...

Good morning and thank you for your patience.
First of all I am on version 3 for fs9 of course, sorry for that.
I use a throttle of the Italian company flightsimpm which must work with fs9 and fsx.
I use airbus feelthere wilco 1 and 2.
 If the principals assignments are good (axis, differentiated joystick and compensator), the difficulty is to choose the assignment of the right command for the switch engine: the crank, norm, and ign/start command button as well as the 2 master engines.
I tried engine autostart, toggle fuel valve engine(1-2), mixture rich.. the process starts but stops at 8%.
I have read the offsets for wilco airbus flight 1 and 2 (fs9 and fsx) hence the choices of the pedestal engine chapter (565e or f for ign start, and codes 5660 and 5661 for masters eng. This is clearly written in these pdf.
could you help me understand my mistakes and point me in the right direction, please.
Cordially

33 minutes ago, Izardgeorges said:

the difficulty is to choose the assignment of the right command for the switch engine: the crank, norm, and ign/start command button as well as the 2 master engines.

The general method of determining what controls/events to use is to activate the appropriate logging (Events or axis controls) and then operate the function in the cockpit UI and see what events are logged. Otherwise, ask in the support forum for the aircraft you are using, if available.

36 minutes ago, Izardgeorges said:

I have read the offsets for wilco airbus flight 1 and 2 (fs9 and fsx) hence the choices of the pedestal engine chapter (565e or f for ign start, and codes 5660 and 5661 for masters eng. This is clearly written in these pdf.

What pdfs are you referring to? Those for FSUIPC3 or for your aircraft? If the latter, then I still suggest that you need support from the aircraft provider. If the former, tell me what pdfs you are referring to and I will see if I can find them and take a look so I know what you are talking about...

John

On 5/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, John Dowson said:

La méthode générale pour déterminer les commandes/événements à utiliser est d'activer la journalisation appropriée (Événements ou commandes d'axe), puis d'utiliser la fonction dans l'interface utilisateur du cockpit et de voir quels événements sont enregistrés. Sinon, demandez dans le forum d'assistance l'avion que vous utilisez, si disponible.

A quel pdf fais-tu référence ? Ceux pour FSUIPC3 ou pour votre avion ? Si ce dernier, je suggère toujours que vous avez besoin de l'aide du fournisseur d'avions. Si c'est le cas, dites-moi à quels fichiers pdf vous faites référence et je verrai si je peux les trouver et jeter un coup d'œil pour que je sache de quoi vous parlez...

John

Bonjour Mr Dowson,
J'ai du retarder ma réponse à votre retour à cause de mon déménagement actuel et je m'en excuse.
Pour revenir à ma situation car je ne suis qu'un vieux joueur de 65 ans mais sans expérience de l'informatique, je pensais trouver l'affectation du démarrage des moteurs dans les choix de fs9 ou à travers fsuipc.
Ne sachant pas quelle affectation choisir qui corresponde aux masters engine 1 et 2 ou à la position ign/start, j'ai cherché dans le fichier offset for wilco Airbus.
J'ai bien trouvé dans la partie 3 commutateur de mode moteur et maître moteur (1 et 2).
mais ces affectations n'ont pas permis de lancer la procédure de démarrage.

mais peut être que je me pose trop de question et que la réponse à ces affectations se trouve dans les choix fs de base (je n'ai pas trouvé ni pour le boeing de base ni pour les autres avions à réactions. Il faut appuyer avec la souris sur le panneau 3d. C'est dommage avec un vrai papillon.
merci quand même de votre temps. Meilleures salutations
georges izard

Compensations FSUIPC pour Wilco Airbus.pdf

Not knowing which assignment to choose that corresponds to engine masters 1 and 2 or to the ign/start position, I looked in the offset file for wilco Airbus.
I did find in part 3 engine mode switch and engine master (1 and 2).
but these assignments failed to initiate the startup procedure.

but maybe I'm asking myself too many questions and the answer to these assignments is in the basic fs choices

You should try the standard controls first - there should also be a document that lists the available controls...
Also, if you are not sure to which control to assign, the standard procedure is to activate Event (non-axis controls) logging, activate whatever you are trying to assign via the cockpit UI, see what event/control is logged in the FSUIPC log file and then assign to that.

I've not seen that document before...I've no idea what the 'FSUIPC Export module' is that it refers to. Way before my time I'm afraid...

John