The simFlight Network Forums

Button Assignments

kdavis30

Good morning, 

First of all, I am only posting this to troubleshoot - not to blame or badmouth anyone.  Here's what's going on: 

I noticed that in MSFS, two totally different buttons on my Honeycomb Alpha Controls are assigned to bring up the ATC menu.  However, I only have one button assigned to do this.  In MSFS's control settings, it claims that nothing is assigned to either one.  I checked FSUIPC and it looks like nothing is assigned to either button in there, either.  Is there a different way to check if there are any button conflicts between FSUIPC and MSFS?  Also, let me know if there are any files that you want me to include.  Any help you can provide is appreciated. 

Regards, 

Kevin Davis  

I can only check your assignments in FSUIPC, but additional logging may help. Try activating logging for Buttons & Keys as well as Events. Load your aircraft and press the two buttons on you alpha in turn. Then exit GSUIPC7 and show me your FSUIPC7.ini and FSUIPC7.log files.

John