The simFlight Network Forums

Trying to identify a LUA

I'm cross posting from AVSIM, hoping that it finds a more targeted audience.

During the re-installation of FSX I pulled one of my FSUIPC.INI files from backup.  There is a lua file referenced titled 'FSMFS9Payload'.  It's not critical that I locate a copy, but it is that itch I want to scratch.

I've looked in the scripts that come with FSUIPC as well as the support forum without luck.  Also, I've installed just about everything aircraft or utility related that I thought might have contained it with the same results.

Thanks,
Ernie

15 hours ago, airernie said:

During the re-installation of FSX I pulled one of my FSUIPC.INI files from backup.  There is a lua file referenced titled 'FSMFS9Payload'.  It's not critical that I locate a copy, but it is that itch I want to scratch.

Sorry, I don't know that lua...can't you also pull that from your backup?

John

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

Sorry, I don't know that lua...can't you also pull that from your backup?

John

Thanks John,

I would have, but it's long gone.  I uninstalled FSX and add-ons when I made a move almost four years ago, for some reason.   I kept all of the add-on and utilities, so they could be reinstalled, but stuff was lost along the way when I thought "I'll never use this again".

Ernie