The simFlight Network Forums

E175 V3 can't fly

Flyfox

Hello

I recently purchased the E-Jet series E170/190 and E175/195 V3. Strangely, the E175 is not able to fly. As soon as it is airborne, it starts wobbling around to the left, to the right, up and down. It is uncontrollable. I uninstalled the package and reinstalled it but with no success. The E175 remains unflyable. Has anybody here had the same or a similar experience? What could have gone wrong? The other types, E170, E190 and E195 are perfectly ok, except that the FO's announcement are often faulty and always delayed. Any help is welcome!

My simulator: P3DV4 on a Win10 computer

Flyfox

2 hours ago, scoobflight said:

Have you set up the plane and followed the introduction flight tutorial?  Have you watched the YouTube videos on feelThere's Ejet flight prep and how to fly?

Yes, I completed the tutorial as well as many more flights with the other versions successfully. It's not a question of the procedure but rather of the flight model, which seems to be somehow corrupted on my E175. I also compared the aircraft.cfg file of the E175 with that of the E170 and couldn‘t find any irregularities. 

Edited by Flyfox

10 hours ago, sax702 said:

Is your weight and balance correct on that E175?

Sure, and I also tried with different weight and balance settings. The difference between the E170 and the E175 is small and you can basically use almost the same settings, but one aircraft can fly, the other can‘t …

I would like to report back that my problem is solved: After several unsuccessful reinstallations I copied the airfile from the E170 to the E175 directory and changed the reference to the airfile in the aircraft.cfg accordingly. This might not be the correct method, but I guess that most parameters regarding the difference between these two types are defined in the aircraft.cfg. The result is, that my E175 flies great and I can finally use the E175 liveries successfully.