The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 and FBW A320, PMDG 737-700

jorge moreyra

MSFS2020, DX11, Thrustmaster Airbus pack, FBW A320, and PMDG 737-700; FSUIPC7  7.3.17

Throttles will not work correctly. - When going to TOGA on either plane, the throttles drop all the way down into FULL Reverse.. If I delete FSUIPC7, then my throttles work perfectly.

ALso, my FLlight plan won't be valid..I get a dashed line- If I delete FSUIPC, then it works perfect. This is really stumping me.. and flying for a virtual airline requires FSUIPC7. Until i get this resolved, I can't fly for my VA..

My throttles and sensitivities have been calibrated and set. 

14 hours ago, jorge moreyra said:

If I delete FSUIPC7, then my throttles work perfectly.

Why delete it, and just not run it...or exit FSUIPC7 if it is running. Also, if your throttles are  working perfectly without FSUIPC7 running, then they must be assigned in MSFS, not in FSUIPC. If this is the case, and the behavior changes when you run FSUIPC, then this implies that you have the throttles calibrated in FSUIPC7. To stop this behavior, just remove/reset the throttle calibration for these aircraft (i.e. in their FSUIPC profile).

Please also attach your FSUIPC7.ini file if you have any further questions on this - I cannot tell what FSUIPC is actually doing unless you show me this file.

14 hours ago, jorge moreyra said:

ALso, my FLlight plan won't be valid..I get a dashed line- If I delete FSUIPC, then it works perfect.

Can you please explain further what you mean by this? Is this again just in both the FBW A320 and the PMDG 737? How are you loading your flight plan? Where do you get the dashed line? And again you say delete which I find confusing, as this implies the problem exists if FSUIPC is just installed on your system and not even running...

John