The simFlight Network Forums

FlyByWire presets

captain71

Hi, the preset Autopilot_AP_1_Push and Autopilot_AP_2_Push  for FBW A32NX does not work. However, the other FCU buttons are also not pressed when assigning presets. That is, when assigning a key to these presets, there is no visual pressing of the button on the FCU. When assigning another preset to the same joystick button, for example, APU Start, visual pressing is present. I tried both on the DEV version and on the Experimental version. Both versions have the latest updates

Edited by captain71

11 minutes ago, captain71 said:

the preset Autopilot_AP_1_Push and Autopilot_AP_2_Push  for FBW A32NX does not work

Presume you mean the presets A32NX_Autopilot_AP_1_Push and A32NX_Autopilot_AP_2_Push.

I will switch to the dev version and try this later. However, if the preset mechanism is working for you (i.e. you do have a working preset), but some presets are not working, then you should report / ask about this on the MobiFlight Discord channel - preferably by tagging the author of the preset (if posible). I just provide the mechanism to implement the presets, and provide the preset file from MobiFlight (https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/).

John

13 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Presume you mean the presets A32NX_Autopilot_AP_1_Push and A32NX_Autopilot_AP_2_Push.

I will switch to the dev version and try this later. However, if the preset mechanism is working for you (i.e. you do have a working preset), but some presets are not working, then you should report / ask about this on the MobiFlight Discord channel - preferably by tagging the author of the preset (if posible). I just provide the mechanism to implement the presets, and provide the preset file from MobiFlight (https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/).

John

kaja2055 code

(>K:A32NX.FCU_AP_1_PUSH)

9 minutes ago, captain71 said:

I installed your version of FSUIPC 2 months ago after buying it on the Simmarket. Today I updated it to version 3.1.19. I didn't change the presets myself

Sorry, but what does this mean? I am not saying or implying that you have changed a preset (although you can do this if you so wish - but not recommended as it will get overwritten on the next release). I include the latest preset list (events.txt file) from MobiFlight in every release. You can download and update this yourself in-between releases if you so wish.

As that preset was updated on 21st March, maybe the preset was renamed? If that is the case, you will need to re-assign to the new name - you should get an error in the FSUIPC7.log file if the preset name cannot be found.

7 minutes ago, captain71 said:

Is it necessary to restart the MSFS or is it enough to restart the FSUIPC?

Just restart FSUIPC7.

I have reported the presets A32NX_Autopilot_AP_1_Push and A32NX_Autopilot_AP_2_Push not working in the MobiFlight discord channel for you. I will let you know what they say if/when I get a response.

John

2 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Just restart FSUIPC7.

I have reported the presets A32NX_Autopilot_AP_1_Push and A32NX_Autopilot_AP_2_Push not working in the MobiFlight discord channel for you. I will let you know what they say if/when I get a response.

John

Ok. Thanks

5 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Just restart FSUIPC7.

John

After replacement Events.txt nothing has changed, unfortunately

14 minutes ago, captain71 said:

I'll try to replace the file events.txt

I am not sure why you want to replace this - the one included in the latest release is pretty recent and contains the preset you are using, so I don't know why you are updating. You only need to update if there a new preset has been added that you would like to use, or if an existing preset has changed.

Btw, I also tested those presets here and they don't seem to work, although I don't really know that much about the  A32NX....

********* FSUIPC7, Version 7.3.19 (22nd March 2023) by John Dowson *********
MS Store installation detected: Checking for FS path in 'C:\Users\capta\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\UserCfg.opt'
FS path found = C:\Users\capta\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\
WebSocket server found: X:\Addons_MSFS2020\Others\FSUIPC7\\Utils\FSUIPCWebSocketServer.exe
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit reported as Build 19045, Release ID: 2009 (OS 10.0)
Reading options from "X:\Addons_MSFS2020\Others\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.ini"
Checking the Registrations now ...

WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired
       94 System time = 27/03/2023 13:39:33
       94 FLT path = "C:\Users\capta\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\"
       94 Allowing calibration when not assigned with 'Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration'
      125 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      141 Preset file 'X:\Addons_MSFS2020\Others\FSUIPC7\myevents.txt' not found [info only]
      141 10125 Calculator Code presets have been loaded and are available for use
      219 Registered HotKey 'InvokeFSUIPCOptionsKey' (key=0x46, modifier=0x1)
      250 FS path = "C:\Users\capta\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\"
      250 ---------------------- Joystick Device Scan -----------------------
      250 Product= Generic   USB  Joystick  
      266    Manufacturer= DragonRise Inc.  
      266    Vendor=0079, Product=0006 (Version 1.7)
      266    GUIDs returned for product: VID_0079&PID_0006:
      266       GUID= {64D1A8E0-A326-11ED-8001-444553540000}
      266       Details: Btns=12, POVs=(0, 0, 0, 0), Cal=x00000000, Max=R255,U0,V0,X255,Y255,Z255
      282 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      297 Device acquired for use:
      297    Joystick ID = 0 (Registry okay)
      297    0=Generic   USB  Joystick
      297    0.GUID={64D1A8E0-A326-11ED-8001-444553540000}
      297 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      329 LogOptions=20000000 00000001
     3219 Simulator detected
     8266 SimConnect_Open succeeded
     8282 Running in "KittyHawk", Version: 11.0.282174.999 (SimConnect: 11.0.62651.3)
     8282 MSFS version = 11.0.282174.999
     8282 Initialising SimConnect data requests now
     8282     Adding simvar 'AUTOPILOT FLIGHT DIRECTOR ACTIVE:1' to offset 66C0 (size 1, type 'I64') for read-only access
     8282     Adding simvar 'AUTOPILOT FLIGHT DIRECTOR ACTIVE:2' to offset 66C1 (size 1, type 'I64') for read-only access
     8282 Mapping custom control numbers 69632 - 84232
     8297 Maximum number of custom events available is 1024 (defined by ini parameter MaxNumberOfCustomEvents)
     8297 C:\Users\capta\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\Custom\CustomFlight\CustomFlight.FLT
     8297 SimObjects\Airplanes\FlyByWire_A320_NEO\aircraft.CFG
     8438 User Aircraft ID 1 supplied, now being used
     8657 Aircraft loaded: running normally now ...
     9094 System time = 27/03/2023 13:39:42, Simulator time = 13:35:45 (10:35Z)
     9110 Maximum number of custom events available is 1024 (defined by ini parameter MaxNumberOfCustomEvents)
     9110 Aircraft="FWB SIBERIAN VP-BWC"
    16110 -------------------- Starting everything now ----------------------
    22079 *** EVENT: Cntrl= 66978 (0x000105a2), Param= 80 (0x00000050) COM1_VOLUME_SET

Just now, captain71 said:

I thought they would be useful to you for analysis.

I do not know why you would think that....if I require to see a log or ini file, I will ask for it, and usually with specific logging activated to diagnose your issue.
As presets ARE working for you, your issue is with specific presets, which are provided by MobiFlight. I only provide the mechanism that allows presets to be used - I cannot help with specific presets - you need to ask about these with whoever provides the preset, as I have said....

I think that is enough on this topic - I am repeating myself here....