The simFlight Network Forums

Precision Flight Controls PFC430 recognized button commands

zfehr

3 hours ago, zfehr said:

I did notice that the Mobiflight commands I am using are not coming from an events.txt type file, they are in a .evt file. I have attached the two files I have in my FSUIPC folder for Mobiflight events. Do I need to define these commands in another way?

The MobiFlight add-on events use the *.evt files, and you need the MobiFlight WASM module installed to handle these events. That is the older method of using the MF events. The newer and better method is to use presets, which are handled by the FSUIPC WASM, and you don't need the MF WASM module to use these.

The logs you posted are strange in that they show no macro names being written to offset 0D70, and your hid log file is also not logging the macro names.

2 hours ago, zfehr said:

it was using the Mobiflight.evt files for programming.

Add-on events are handled by FSUIPC, so will work. If the MF add-on events aren't working, then either the MF WASM isn't installed or perhaps these are no longer working as they have also been replaced/superseded by the presets/calculator code provided in the MF events.txt file.

Anyway, glad its now working...

John

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Dowson said:

The MobiFlight add-on events use the *.evt files, and you need the MobiFlight WASM module installed to handle these events. That is the older method of using the MF events. The newer and better method is to use presets, which are handled by the FSUIPC WASM, and you don't need the MF WASM module to use these.

The logs you posted are strange in that they show no macro names being written to offset 0D70, and your hid log file is also not logging the macro names.

Add-on events are handled by FSUIPC, so will work. If the MF add-on events aren't working, then either the MF WASM isn't installed or perhaps these are no longer working as they have also been replaced/superseded by the presets/calculator code provided in the MF events.txt file.

Anyway, glad its now working...

John

I have the most recent Mobiflight installed and when I install the WASM module it tells me I have the most recent one installed. The odd thing is the Mobiflight events were working if I assigned them in FSUIPC, I copied and pasted those assignments into the PFC.MCRO file and they wouldn't work.

I cannot express enough how happy I am to have this working now.