The simFlight Network Forums

Strange Errors in FSUIPC Log

Hello Everyone,

Ik keep have these errors in my FSUIPC6 (p3Dv5.3) log and I don't know what they are and if they are a problem.
FSUIPC seems to work ok for as far as I notice.

Anyone know what they are and how to maybe solve it?

551047 Exception 20 "DATA_ERROR", Ref 4083, Index param 1 on write SetData for "GENERAL ENG OIL LEAKED PERCENT:1"
   551047 Exception 20 "DATA_ERROR", Ref 4084, Index param 1 on write SetData for "GENERAL ENG OIL LEAKED PERCENT:2"

Curious....

Regards,

Jaap

Hi,

These types of errors are typically related to aircrafts. The Majestic Q400 shows similar errors since many years:

85781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 2893, Index param 1 on write SetData for "RECIP ENG FUEL FLOW:1"
    85781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 2894, Index param 1 on write SetData for "RECIP ENG FUEL FLOW:2"
    85781 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 2895, Index param 1 on write SetData for "RECIP ENG FUEL FLOW:3"

As far as I remember, there was a thread about that issue, but the result was, that we can ignore these messages. In fact everything was working as expected. Which aircraft are you using?

Rgds
Reinhard

Ah, ok. So nothing to worry about really.

Thanks for your answer.

I (try to) fly a freeware version of the Boeing 737-800 MAX fom Rikoooo, together with the complete Project Magenta suite.
Still tweaking....

BR

Jaap

Such errors can sometimes be safely ignored, especially if they are only reported in a single add-on aircraft. But if they are reported for many aircraft then this can be a sign of corruption in your P3D installation, and you should re-install the P3D Client component.

John