The simFlight Network Forums

TRC 2244 Helicopter sim HELP PLEASE

Jakob k

Hello, recently i have purchased a TRC2244 from simkits which is an old sim that needs peter dowson programs to run. but the sim is needed a 32 bit system not a 64 and i want to be able to use MFS2020. it has old CCU software so wont intergrate . can anyone help me to set up without needing an old pc?

I find your post rather confusing....

14 minutes ago, Jakob k said:

i have purchased a TRC2244 from simkits which is an old sim

It is not a "sim" is it? Looks to be a helicopter hardware console to be used with a simulator...

15 minutes ago, Jakob k said:

that needs peter dowson programs to run

Which of Pete's programs does it need?

16 minutes ago, Jakob k said:

but the sim is needed a 32 bit system not a 64

Why? 32-bit programs can run on 64-bit systems, but not the other way around. And what sim are you referring to here? A sim (flight simulator) is FS9, FSX, MSFS2020, P3D, etc.. The TRC2244 is a controller/hardware device to be used with a flight simulator.

22 minutes ago, Jakob k said:

it has old CCU software so wont intergrate

What software is this? How does this intigrate? Maybe ask the providers of this software...

Do you have this hardware working with any other simulator, and if so, how?
Have you tried FSUIPC7 with MSFS to see if this device is detected? A trial license is available in a post at the top of this forum if you would like to try it.

John