The simFlight Network Forums

v5 summer update & Fenix (spoilers)

Hi,

so far v5-summer is working really really great, thanks a lot. When I record and finish a flight, even with engines shut down and doors open, loading a replay works perfectly, the replays are great.
Only thing to mention is the sometimes still erratic behavior (so far only the port side) of the Fenix' spoilers during replay. IDK if this can be improved somehow, maybe I'm doing something wrong during replays? Is there a tip/workaround/recommendation for this? Thanks Fabio and keep it up!

Stu

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 5:22 PM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi ! Thank you for your kind words my friend !!! Yes unfortunatelly there are some vars that are misaligned in SDK . I m working on it 😉

Hi. ....it did sound a bit like an easy fix with something being "misaligned", but then again I don't have any clue about vars and SDKs ... 🙂
Still, it's been almost a month, any chance we'll get a working replay for the Fenix any time soon?

Cheers.

• 4 months later...