The simFlight Network Forums

InputEvent received: - Appears may be a loop

DaveSCUSA

It appears the thread that one can place a potential Beta problem has been closed.   

270968 InputEvent received: 'PRESET_FADEC', Value=0.000000 (param='')

Once an aircraft (DA62 Improvement Mod) has been put in the flystate, the above inputevent appears as if in a loop. Had to shut input event logging off.

Is there a way to indicate that we don't want to log "InputEvent found:" at this time? Sure would save a lot of log.

Thanks

FSUIPC7.ini FSUIPC7.log

11 hours ago, DaveSCUSA said:

It appears the thread that one can place a potential Beta problem has been closed.   

No it has not...I don't understand why you would think that. Please post ALL issues/comments/requests relating to the beta in the beta announcement thread.

11 hours ago, DaveSCUSA said:

270968 InputEvent received: 'PRESET_FADEC', Value=0.000000 (param='')

Once an aircraft (DA62 Improvement Mod) has been put in the flystate, the above inputevent appears as if in a loop.

Yes, the DA62 is continually firing this input event for some reason. FSUIPC7 just logs what it sees. This is similar to the way many aircraft continually emit standard events/controls. For standard events, you can use the DontLogThese ini parameter to stop such events being logged. I will add something similar for Input Events at some point. but not sure when I will have time for this - it mat be after the initial release.

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 10:22 AM, John Dowson said:

I will add something similar for Input Events at some point. but not sure when I will have time for this - it mat be after the initial release.

This will be available in the next beta release, 7.4.0b, available tomorrow. The new parameter is DontLogTheseIE.

John

I am continuing to receivethese in the Log:

Found

57438 InputEvent found: 'LANDING_GEAR_Gear' with hash=16178909335228778991 [type=0]

Continuously showing:

61750 InputEvent received: 'LANDING_GEAR_Gear', Value=1.000000 (param='')
    61781 InputEvent received: 'LANDING_GEAR_Gear', Value=1.000000 (param='')
    61813 InputEvent received: 'LANDING_GEAR_Gear', Value=1.000000 (param='')
    61828 InputEvent received: 'LANDING_GEAR_Gear', Value=1.000000 (param='')
    61860 InputEvent received: 'LANDING_GEAR_Gear', Value=1.000000 (param='')

Entered in the [General] section of FSUIPC7.ini:

DontLogThese=65700,66080,66172-66181,65962,66523,65568
DontLogTheseIE=LANDING_GEAR_Gear

Should there be quotes around the input event?